Teach the skills and habits of successful sight-singers in as little as 5 minutes a day! This easy-to-use progressive approach helps the teacher plan effective sight-singing practice, and can be used by school or church groups, individual students or voice classes.
Lesson plans are clearly mapped out with rehearsal tips, definitions of new musical terms and concepts, plus handy trouble-shooting hints to diagnose sight-singing problems. The exercises are designed to give singers confidence in a variety of textures and styles.
The Teacher's Guide provides a carefully constructed plan designed to maximize the effectiveness of each rehearsal using the Successful Sight-Singing curriculum.
SUCCESSFUL SIGHT-SINGING - BOOK 2:
· A quick review of the basics
· More intensive work with interval training and modulation
· Helpful tips for complex rhythms in more difficult sight-singing
· More work with the bass clef
· Two-part or three-part singing