A Comprehensive Curriculum for Use During Fundamentals Time
A vital, field-tested series for building fundamentals and -- most important -- a musical collection of more than 200 sequential sight-reading exercises.
Perfect for use by an entire band or solo player at virtually any skill level, this series contains carefully sequenced warm-ups, sight-reading etudes, rhythm vocabulary builders, & much more. In one place, this series collects everything an aspiring player needs to build fundamental musicianship skills & then be able to transfer those skills directly into the performance of great literature.
· Materials to promote a comprehensive approach to developing skills necessary to fill the musical toolbox
· Correlates the fundamentals time directly into the performance of great literature
· The sequential format leads to mastery of the reading rhythms & musical sight-reading
· Chorales are included to develop tone quality, ensemble sonority & musicianship
· Newly formatted rhythm charts allow transfer from timing & rhythm to pitches in a musical context
· Includes audition etude sight-reading in a full-band format
· Exercises are in various keys, tonalities & modes for complete musician development
· A culture of excellence is established.