Arranger ZAERR, LAURA
Voicing/Instrument HARP COLL
Publisher MEL BAY PUBLICATIONS, INC
The 20 intermediate-advanced arrangements in this book invite the player on a musical-historical journey from the French trouv?s to Tielman Susato. These arrangements use a variety of techniques including harmonics, pr?de la table, left hand ?uff?some quick lever changes and the full range of a 36 string harp. For historic purposes, original texts with translations accompany each of the songs as well as historic notes on genres, and short biographies on each of the composers represented.
* Contains 20 intermediate-advanced arrangements
* Representative of 13 composers from France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Portugal
* Spanning the 12th C to the 16th C.
* Extensive historical notes with original texts with translations
* Wide variety of folk harp techniques used to make each arrangement unique
* Intermediate to advanced folk harp arrangements using a wide variety of techniques
* Extensive historic notes and original texts with direct translations