From the foremost of Swedish choral conductors and editors
(Eric Ericson, G? Ohlin, Lennart Sp?berg), this complete and comprehensive manual for the training of choral conductors uses a rich variety of unusual repertoire for its conducting exercises.
1. Techniques for Beating Time; examples with exercises
2. Rehearsing Methods
3. Other Books on Conducting
4. The Sounds of a Choir
5. Intonation; Improvising the Tone To Exercise The Reaction; Intonation Exercises
6. Playing the Score
7. Of Choirs and Instruments
8. Means Of Expression In Contemporary Choir Music
9. Music Publishers
This comb-bound paper cover text is replete with musical examples.