provides music educators at all levels with easy-to-use, exciting tools to meet daily classroom challenges and bring new vibrancy and depth to teaching music. The lessons were written based on the National Standards for the Arts in Music -- not retro-fitted to the Standards. The program is music literacy-based and satisfies reading and writing mandates in orchestra class.
Unique Features of Orchestra Expressions:
· "Four-fingers-down" start for every instrument
· Separate but simultaneous development of both hands
· Bass begins in III position developing early shifting
· Orchestra arrangements by Sandra Dackow
· Final full orchestra concert piece
Includes: (Meet) The Flintstones · Batman Theme · Over the Rainbow (from "The Wizard of Oz") · Star Wars (Main Title) · This Land is Your Land.