Korg, the company that invented the first hand-held electronic tuner, has now created the world's smallest metronome. The Korg MM-1, an on-ear micro metronome, is only slightly larger than an earring, but packs all the functionality you could want for rhythm training.
· World's smallest, lightest metronome.
· Unique design, there's nothing else like it.
· Digital accuracy and everything you need for complete rhythm training.
· Fits comfortably on your ear. Only you can hear it.
· Sets tempo over range from 40 to 208 bpm.
· 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4 time signatures.
· Duplet, triplet, and quadruplet beats.
· Long life lithium battery for cable-free use (battery life 500 hours).
· Available in assorted colors.
· Dimensions: .64" wide x 1.83" deep x .66" high
· Weight: .2 oz.