The new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesn't disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such as 8-beat grooves, waltz, bossa nova, and more.
· Wide variety of rhythm patterns
· Quickly create original rhythm patterns with the Note-Mixing function
· Loop Play function for calling up memory settings and playing the rhythm patterns for any number of times
· Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
· Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
· Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
· Backlit display