(Ages 8-12) Alfred, the National Keyboard Workshop and the National Guitar Workshop have teamed up to provide young music students and their teachers with the perfect complement to their music lessons. Students in their first year of lessons will reinforce their music reading skills and gain a better understanding of the building blocks of music. This thorough, easy-to-use method includes theory lessons, ear training (Book 1 & 2 include a CD) and worksheets. A fun way to begin to learn music!
Notespeller Book features:
· Games & Exercises to Enhance Music Skills
· Introduces notes in treble and bass clefs
· Basic note values
· Student reads and writes short stories using notes and note names
· Recipes for cookies, cakes and frosting using note values for ingredient amounts
· A fun way to begin to learn music
This is the PRIMER BOOK for the Theory for Young Musicians Series.