A Guide and Card Pack to Improve Choral Teaching through Self-Evaluation
Rehearse! will help you challenge and inspire your choir in every rehearsal. Included in this package:
A Card Pack with 85 full-colorcards for reference and focusa convenient tool to take with you into rehearsal.
Areas of rehearsal technique covered include:
· Breath and the rehearsal process
· Building awareness
· Teaching pitch and intonation
· Teaching rhythm
· Listening skills: phrase structure
· Listeningskills: harmonic motion
· Articulation and diction
· Internal phrasing
· Vertical listening: rhythmic alignment
· Using conducting gesture as rehearsal technique
· Changing focus within the rehearsal process
A Guide to help you assess, evaluate, and improve your rehearsal technique by analyzing your own strengths and weaknesses.
This Guide helps conductors through a rigorous process of evaluating and improving rehearsal technique by developing nonverbal rehearsal skills.
Rehearsal technique is both an art and a process. This invaluable self-study program will improve the pedagogy of your rehearsals as well as your technique.
Spiral-bound book, 96 pages, with 85 full-color 6x9 rehearsal cards.